Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pretty in Pink

I sit here, watching Pretty in Pink, wishing I could sleep. I'm soooo nervous for my colonoscopy and endoscopy tomorrow. That's right. I'm 26 and I have to get both of these awful things done tomorrow. I'm sure everything will be fine. I hope that if something is found, that it is fixable. Shmeh. I'll just take a deep breath and say "butter". Thanks Liz. :)
I had been slacking on my workouts...it started with throwing my back out terribly bad, then wedding stuff. A few too many excuses, I say. I've started back into it, slowly but surely. On the bright side, I have not gained any weight or inches back, actually still lost a few more pounds. Yay me! (have to enjoy the small victories in life.) I've signed up through thedailyburn.com. They give me meal ideas, workouts and access to trainers. (some of which are quite sexy!) The yoga is fun and I actually break a sweat...is that normal?
Every time I blog, I remember why I do so-it actually relaxes me, gets everything that is on my mind out there.  I am really loving my job-nay-my career. I love making people feel special and beautiful. I forget sometimes what it feels like to sit in a stylists chair, hoping that their capable hands will make you look and feel like a rock star. I am now that stylist, I have that capability and every day I learn something new. I love having people call and ask for me to do their hair. Why yes, I would love to :) I am so happy that I chose to do something that makes me smile every day.
Now for the big W. The wedding. Gah. I'm so close yet so far. Every time I mark something off my checklist it seems like there's more on there. The invitations are almost all addressed and ready to send. Yay! I still need to get the boys down to get fitted for tuxes. My dress....Ahhhhhhh my dresssssssss.....I cannot wait to wear it and feel like a princess. It's one thing many girls dream of their whole life. Decorations are coming together, I'm still figuring out exactly what I want to do.
Ok. Now I'm really going to try even harder to go to sleep. My stomach is reminding me that I haven't eaten solid food all day. hahahhahaa. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment